Having the right legal practice management system in place has never been more important to law firms than in today's economic and technical environment. Whether locally hosted or cloud hosted, the latest Practice Management Systems from Timeslice meet the needs of major practices across all key areas. Our leading software is backed up by our experienced, award winning support and development team.
Lawman Legal Practice Management Systems provide effective management of a law firm's Clients, Matters, Entities, Contacts, Time, Billing, Recoveries supported by comprehensive practice reporting, KPI's and Alerts.
Lawman is a complete Legal Office and Practice Management System encompassing Legal and Financial Accounting, Document and Email Management including auto-filing, Case Workflow and Marketing, fully integrated with the latest versions of Microsoft Office.
- Legal & Financial Accounting
- Multi-Currency & Multi-Entity
- Practice and Fee Earner Dashboard/KPI's
- Reporting on demand for Fee earners
- Practice Email Alerting System for Exception Reporting or Key Dates and Events
- Clients, Matters, Entities, Contacts, Addresses
- Conflict Searching
- Client Inception, AML and Risk Assessment
- Time Recording, Mobile Time Recording
- Billing & Draft Billing, Approvals,
- Paperless Office, Electronic Requisitions
- Approvals Workflow for requistions
- Budgeting and Planning
- Separate Debtors Ledger
- Flexible Credit Control Legal
- Purchase Ledger
- Library of Financial, Profitability and Management Reports
- Legal Aid Accounts
- Wills, Deeds, Security Register