Lawman Legal Practice Management Software is now available as a fully Cloud Hosted Legal Practice Management System or more conventional Local In-House System.
Lawman Legal Practice Management Systems are designed from the ground up integrating SQL Server, Microsoft Office and the latest Windows development environments. General ease of navigation around the entire system enables seamless movement to any part of the system, without the need to switch programs.
Use with the version of Windows and Microsoft Office you want or are most familiar with: Office 2003/7/10/13/16, Windows 7,10, Outlook or in the Cloud via a Browser
Within Document Management set up of all standard templates, such as letterheads, memos, file notes, which are centrally stored and easily managed; all allowing for speedy document assembly and automatic filing against the Client and Matter. Central Precedent Management offers the correct text / document in the appropriate area of law for speedy choice and use.
Comprehensive legal and financial accounting, providing full nominal, profit & loss and balance sheets and financial reporting; incorporating full credit control and purchase ledger.
LAWMAN Practice Management Software is presented as a suite of integrated modules:
- Fee earner and Cashiers Workstation
- Legal and Financial Accounting
- Practice and Fee earner KPI's
- Client & Matter Management
- Entities, Contacts and Address Management
- Document and Email Management
- Document Security
- Time Recording, Billing and Credit Control
- Paperless Electronic Requisitions
- Alerting and Key Dates Monitoring
- Interest Calculation
- Purchase Ledger
- Workflow creation and management
- Reporting on demand
- Comprehensive Reports Library
- Legal Aid Accounting
- AML & Risk Management
- Integrated Marketing/CRM system
- Conflict Searching
- Wills, Deeds, Security Register